The newest model of the INERGY Apex Solar Power Generator will be available in August 2020. The INERGY company has discontinued production of the older model and had saved sufficient inventory to last to the end of summer based on historic sales. However, with the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic interest in home self-sufficiency increased and the inventory was rapidly sold in March. It is difficult to get certification to ship lithium batteries which are the basis of INERGY's solar generator storage so almost all retailers, including us, order inventory only for local distribution and drop ship online orders from the company inventory since they are federally licensed to ship their product with lithium batteries. The plan is to market the future model of the INERGY Apex Solar Power Generator System without price changes. One of the exciting new features of the new model will be "stackable" lithium batteries to allow simpler expansion of energy storage in your system. We will feature pictures and fuller description of the new model as INERGY releases further information as we prepare for the new sales.
Click to enlarge image(s)
The INERGY Apex Solar Generator offers 1500 watts of storage capacity, yet still only weighs 25 lbs. The Apex generator meets the demanding needs of camp trailers and home appliances for days at a time. The Apex generator is as versatile as it is powerful. For the ultimate in emergency power or camping luxury without the hassles of traditional fuel powered generators, the INERGY Apex Solar Generator is second to none.
What It Powers:
- Smartphones: 100+
- Tablets: 40+
- Laptops: 20+
- 18 cu ft. refrigerator, 20% duty: 33 hours
- 9 cu ft. chest freezer, 15% duty: 50 hours
- 1/3 HP Sump Pump: 2.5 hours
- Basecamp LED Light: 183 hours
- 1500 Watt AC Inverter
- 500 Watt (30A) Maximum Input (MPPT Charge Controller) - Charges in as little as 3 hours of ideal sun conditions.
- Dimensions: Identical to INERGY Kodiak Solar Generator, the previous model which is out of inventory and replaced by this model.
- Weight: 25 POUNDS,
- Battery Expansion: Compatible with both 12.6 deep cycle Lead Acid/AGM & Inergy Lithium-ion Batteries (soon to be announced)
- (2) USB Qualcomm Quick charge 3.0 Ports / (2) 5V 3A USB-C Ports (smartphones & small tablets)
- NOT compatible with MC4 Adapter. Only accepts INERGY Solar Panels, Car Charger, Standard AC charger, and Quick Wall Charger
- EC8 solar panel input - NOT compatible with previous solar panels without 30' Neutrik to EC8 Solar Panel Cable.
• Weight: 25 lbs (11.3 kg) • Dimensions: 7” tall, 14” wide, 8” deep (17.78 x 35.56 x 20.32 cm) • Operating Temperatures (Ambient): -Charging Temperatures: 32°F - 104°F (0°C - 40°C) -Discharging Temperatures: 20°F - 115°F (-6°C - 46°C) • Charge Controller Type: MPPT • Inverter: Pure Sine Wave - 1500 Watts Maximum Output, 3000 Watt Starting Surge • Warranty: 12 Months
• Chemistry: Lithium NMC • Capacity: 1,100 Wh (12.6V, 90 Ah), 550 Watts discharge continuous for 2 hours • Life Expectancy: Up to 2,000 Cycles to 80% Capacity • Shelf Life: Up to 10 years - charge every 6 months, stored at 68°F (20°C). • Management: Over-charge protection, over-discharge protection, short circuit protection, thermal protection, battery balancing.
Apex Solar Generator
Shoulder Carrying Strap
FREE SHIPPING US order total over $200
(Discounted shipping for Canada on all orders- see shipping rules)