Note: All prices in US Dollars
Our website security requires use of a browser that is updated to a 2014 version or better. If you are having problems getting a transaction to clear please consider trying a different browser or checking for updates on the browser you are using.
Register for our FREE Newsletter by clicking here.
FREE Shipping for US
orders over $100!
Discounted shipping for Canada
Please enjoy our online sale prices!
Search by Keyword
|"great website. Easy to use. Great product selection...Adding you to my favorites."
|"Great products on homemade baked goods. All kinds of stuff like Han mixers and stick blenders and more. Prices look very competitive for those types of item. Lots of variety to choose from which is good. This site has a bright future, good job on the site, keep up the good work!"
|Get your own reviews, free traffic at
Mothers Day 2019 special feature the Nutrimill Harvest Grain Mill available currently in 5 trim colors with a FREE Whole Grain Cookbook and a Nutrimill Mini Seed Mill.
Click to enlarge image(s)
The NutriMill Harvest Grain Mill is a top quality grain mill with a ceramic corundum milling head in a beautiful beechwood finish with your choice of 5 colors of top trim. The Nutrimill Harvest Grain mill combines fine German engineering, superior craftsmanship and a classic timeless design to provide you and your family with fresh, nutritious whole grain flours. The NutriMill Harvest Grain Mill is robust and reliable and built in America. The milling heads are self-sharpening and easily accessible for cleaning. Improve your health, the taste of your food, the look of your kitchen while helping your budget. The Nutrimill Harvest Grain mill can be adjusted to grind from cracked grains to fine pastry flour. The ceramic corundum heads work at low heat to preserve grain nutrition. The new versatile Nutrimill Harvest Grain mill is rated as the best mill in its class.
Includes many patented innovative and exclusive features:
Its 2nd Generation features:
- Natural handcrafted bamboo wood housing
- Available in choice of 5 colors of top trim (black, gold, silver, white, and red)
- Dimensions: 13.25" h x 6" w x 6.25" d
- Single switch operation (mill only as much as you need)
- Simplock one click hopper removal (independent of texture setting)
- Large capacity hopper holds 2.2 lbs. of grain
- Easy-adjust texture control knob in center of hopper (adjusts cracked grain to pastry fine)
- Corundum Grainmaster low heat millstones (corundum is next to diamond in hardness)
- Cushionflex stone suspension minimizes vibration
- Flour dispenser (gluten-free insert available)
- Industrial Strength 'whisper quiet' 450 watt motor with thermal protection
- Nonslip rubber bottom feet
Grinds all Non-oily Grains & Legumes
- New, locking bowl so your can mill worry-free
- New, Heat restistant Inner Housing for a lifetime of use
- New, CSA/UL Approval to give you perfect condidence
- New--Lower Price to make milling affordable to everyone
To understand the benefits of the Nutrimill Harvest Grain Mill click here for a three and a half minute video.
- Gluten-Free Beans & Peas (lentils, chickpeas/garbanzo beans, baby lima beans, mung beans, black beans, navy beans, split peas, pinto beans, and soybeans
- Gluten-Free Grains (dried sweet corn, oat groats, white rice, brown rice, teff, sorghum, millet, buckwheat, quinoa, and amaranth)
- Whole grains (karnut, spelt, barley, farro, rye, soft wheat, hard white wheat, hard red wheat, triticale, emmer, and einkorn)
You can make appetizers, breads, soups, entrees, desserts, and breakfast ideas using this grain mill.
Great for a fast healthy breakfast of cracked grains- Just crack wheat or oats for instant cereal or granola in just minutes. After cracking your grain, add 5 parts water to 1 part grain. Let it cook for 10 minutes and you'll have a delicious, healthy cereal. The Nutrimill Harvest Mill an easy way to get a healthy start to the day with a breakfast that really makes a difference.
Basic Whole Wheat Bread- 2 loaf recipe:
Using your Bosch Universal Kitchen Machine with dough hook in place, add water, honey, salt, about half the flour, and the yeast in a mixing bowl. Use the M switch to incorporate. Optional step- for enhanced flavor and texture allow the batter to sit for 15-30 minutes, until it become bubbly. Slowly increase to Speed 2 and continue adding flour, a little at a time, until the dough pulls away from the sides of the bowl. You may not need all the flour. Continue kneeding at Speed 2 for 6-8 minutes until the dough is smooth and elastic. Lightly oil your hands and the counter. Divide dough into equal portions and shape into loaves. Place in greased loaf pans an let rise until doubled in size. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30-40 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 190 degrees F.
- 2 cups very warm water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tsp vital wheat gluten (optional)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp instant yeast
- 6-8 cups of whole wheat flour
Here's What People are Saying
"After seeing how easy it was, I decided to try the 'whole grains' approach at home. Not only did my family notice the change--they also wanted to try for themselves. My kids are becoming great cooks." Stephania Linsey